Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quantum Learning: Classroom Management Posters: LIMITED TIME FREEBIE!

So...I have been attending 8-hour workshops on the Quantum Learning environment and it has truly been motivating and inspiring to gain such insight and knowledge! I am very excited to utilize the Quantum tools I have been given once I have my own classroom.

I know what you're thinking... "oh really, miss new teacher...you think you have it all figured out and as soon as you get your own classroom you're going to change the world...not gonna happen!" Believe me, I am the last person to embrace the latest trends and that is the reason I love Quantum so much ! It is not a trend, its a way of life in the classroom; positive affirmation, ownership, intrinsic motivation, and choices are all staples of a good hearty Quantum diet. :)

My unemployed boredom inspiration led me to create this poster pack, it is filled with positive classroom posters that I have already enlarged and laminated for my own (future) classroom! Even if you don't feel like reading up on how to 'OTFD someone'...(which I highly recommend if you're like me and have a difficult time with confrontation) there are some cute, totally useable classroom posters in here for you to enjoy!

Click here to grab these little beauties!

Here are some samples of what is inside this pack...
How to have difficult conversations...and once you master this and share it you will totally know when someone is OTFDing you! hah
Truer words have never been spoken!

How to show that you are READY TO LEARN!


This 12-pack is a FREEBIE, but only for the first 12 entries.  Here's how the giveaway will go, pretty easy peasy!
1) Follow my blog: fakeitandyoullmakeit.blogspot.com
2) Repin an image from this post onto pinterest
3) Leave a comment after this post

That's it! The first 12 commenters will get an email from me with a FREE zip file of this package which is selling for $4.25 on TPT!

Happy Teaching! 




6 comments:

  1. Aren't you excited for our next quantum training?! Although it's sad that it's our last one; thanks for being creative and making the quantum SLANT sign so now I don't have to do it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea!! Justina, I'm so glad you found me!! I will email you over the bundle, I also made a HCA poster yesterday! See you next Saturday! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad I found your site! I noticed this is from January, but since I'm one of the first 12 do I still get a copy of the posters? I sure hope so!!! I've pinned and followed :o)
    Stay green and growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Essae Chandran Institute Management Posters highlights the use of pest resistant varieties, cultivation, pest monitoring, natural controls, and responsible chemical use as common tools of an IPM program.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on Michele Jackson's comment! Love these, I hope I can still get the bundle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't stop reading your blog and browsing your Pinterest. I'm revived and ready for a new school year and excited to use these new posters. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete