Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Freebie!! Teacher Fonts *Janda Style

As I mentioned before...I absolutely love different fonts! Frankly, the fonts offered for a typical blog are quite boring if you ask me, but hey a girl can't have it all, right! For all your other ventures in creative life, I have compiled a list of my favorite "Janda-style" fonts. I came across Janda about a year ago and have been obsessed ever since! The style is whimsical, cheery, and very cute for classroom printables! 



Click here to get your hands on these funtastic fonts!
The link below the picture will take you to dafont.com. This website it totally free, easily searchable, and trustworthy!
The website gives you directions on how to download the fonts, but I have found it easiest to do the following: 

On a Mac: 
1. Click 'download' on each font you like
2. Click stay on dafont.com and download all the fonts you want
3. Then go to your download file or go to 'finder' to find your recently downloaded fonts and click 'install font' 
4. Sometimes you may get an error message, just simply click through accepting that the font might have an error and the font will automatically be in you 'ipages' folder

On a PC: 
1. Follow the first 2 steps as you would with a Mac
2. As each font downloads it will prompt you to extract the file; accept the extraction
3.  Then there will be a drop down button that asks to 'install' click on that 
4. Follow this process for all your fonts
5. Restart your computer and all of your fonts should be in ready to use inside MS Word

I hope you find these fonts as fun and cheery as I do; they really brighten up my classroom and personal creations!  

Happy Friday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment