Thursday, March 14, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party!


Alrighty! I have been trying to connect with fellow bloggers and TPTers so I am linking up with Latoya Reed over on her blog flying into first.
This link up is all about getting to know me better so buckle up... my full name is Nicole Christine Holmes... NCH.


N is for neurotic! Seriously, I am very self-aware so let me be the first person to tell you that I have quite the tendency to have tunnel vision and might obsess over non-important/trivial things...often. At times it can be hard for me to multi-task in two or more categories in my life. This is hard to explain because if the tasks are related/micro...I am great at doing things simultaneously. BUT! if you ask me to create a super cute unit and clean the house (or even do a single load of laundry) in the same day it will most likely not happen in the same waking time span.  Does anyone else suffer from this extra crazy form of time warp?

C is for crafty! I might be able to attribute this quality of mine to my particular taste and quirky style because for as long as I can remember it has been hard for me to find decorations, artwork, clothes, (the list goes on) that totally satisfied me, so I started creating certain things from scratch a long time ago. I like things that are just ugly enough to be whimsical and genius! 
When pinterest first launched I thought someone had hacked into my dreams or answered an unspoken prayer because I had been keeping clips, recipes, tutorials and magazine pages in binders for years.  The organization of them was horrendous and I rarely found what I was looking for when I needed it! 

H is for humorous! I love to laugh and I love to make other people laugh. The things I find especially funny are usually very inappropriate and not suitable for a teaching blog, but I can say that a good poop joke gets me every time.  The funniest people in my life are probably my sister and AJP...these lovely ladies totally get and feed into my inappropriate and usually uncalled for sense of humor.  



Glad we could link up! Make sure to check out the linky party! Happy Thursday!

Happy Teaching, Cole! 









No comments:

Post a Comment